Does your organization have a strategic project or business challenge to address?
Beginning this Fall, the Naveen Jindal School of Management (JSOM) at UT Dallas is offering companies an extraordinary opportunity to partner and connect with our outstanding senior students.
UTSolv, a business platform of JSOM, can offer you new ideas, innovative and alternative solutions to business problems while saving you time and scarce resources. The objective of UTSolv is not only to prepare our undergraduate seniors for the demands of the job market, but also to support our business community with essential services in accounting, finance, healthcare management, information technology, marketing and supply chain management.
UTSolv High-Level Process
- Projects are undertaken in the Fall and Spring semesters and completed in 16 weeks
- UTSolv collaborates with you to understand the business problem and define the project scope
- One or more JSOM faculty members maintain project oversight
- Students provide a final report and present recommendations to your organization (face-to-face/virtual)
Why Companies Work with UTSolv?
- UTSolv, a business platform of Jindal School of Management develops innovative solutions to real-life business problems, particularly when companies have no available time and resources.
- UTSolv connects companies with talented undergraduate business students and future entrepreneurs and leaders. Students work on projects throughout the semester as part of their capstone senior project in small groups and under the guidance of our faculty and company advisors.
Benefits to Companies
- Reduce or eliminate the use of internal resources
- Access to top-talented pool of diverse students
- Increase your company’s visibility in higher education and the business community
- Promote your brand among students, other sponsors, and the community at large
- Increase synergy between corporate partners, faculty and researchers who are subject-matter experts
- Gain access to dedicated faculty and talented students